Our Amazon Wish List makes it easy to help the hungry and homeless in Harrisburg.
The list highlights items that are given out daily to our clients or are used in our Soup Kitchen.
Think about teaming up with friends, family, and co-workers for a one-time or recurring donation. If you prefer to shop elsewhere or you have items at home to donate, here are the top 10 items needed:
- Men’s boxer briefs (sizes L-XL)
- Disposable razors
- Blankets (twin-size, no filling)
- Backpacks (student style with wide, sturdy straps)
- Insect repellent
- Waterproof 8' x 12' tarps with grommets
- Jeans (sizes 32-38 waist) or sweatpants (sizes L-XL)
- Batteries (size AAA, AA, C)
- Tents (waterproof, easy to carry and assemble; 3-4 person preferred)
- Hoodies (sizes L-3XL)